Alpine Learning Group has been a leader in autism treatment and research for 28 years. We provide individuals with autism, and their families, comprehensive scientifically validated intervention services in a warm and nurturing environment. We are currently expanding our clinical services and are seeking highly qualified and enthusiastic per diem BCBAs to join our skilled dedicated team of professionals.
• School-based consultation
• Parent training and home-based consultation
• Implementation of a wide variety of assessments
• Developing intervention plans and monitoring client progress
• Maintaining accurate documentation of billable tasks that meet the requirements of funders.
Minimum Education or Related Experience:
Master's degree from an accredited college or university in applied behavior analysis, early childhood education/development, early childhood special education, special education, psychology or a related field.
Experience conducting functional assessments
Experience identifying goals for in-home programs for individuals with autism and their family
Alpine Learning Group, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or other factors prohibited by law for all applicants, students and staff.