Join Our Team
Our staff is our greatest asset. We recruit, cultivate, and retain exceptional talent, and foster a collaborative environment where staff can engage in applied research, present at national and international conferences, and publish in peer-reviewed journals. We are committed to ensuring a diverse staff and culture, and encourage applications from all individuals dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals with autism and their families. We offer competitive compensation, opportunities for growth, and professional development.
To support a range of career paths,
we offer the following resources:
- Supervision hours toward certification in behavior analysis (BCBA, BCaBA)
- Mentorship toward teacher certification
- Expert training in behavior analysis
- Pre- and post- doctoral opportunities
- Supervision for psychology licensure
Alpine Learning Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or other factors for all applicants, learners and staff.